We have two kittens available for immediate adoption! Please visit our Blog page for more details and photos.
Save A Cat is a no-kill non-profit organization run entirely by volunteers and dedicated to the controlling of the feral cat population in Kinston/Lenoir County through a trap-neuter program, public education, fostering, rehabilitation, and adoption.
Save A Cat believes that all cats have inherent value and worth. Such a belief requires that we work toward relieving the stresses that overpopulation and abandonment place on feral and homeless cats. To accomplish this, Save A Cat is committed to:
- Educating our community about the peril that these animals endure if allowed to procreate indiscriminately.
- Providing medical care for sick and injured cats.
- Humanely trapping, spaying (female)/neutering (male), and returning feral cats to their established colonies.
- Placing adoptable cats in patient, nurturing homes.
- Diminishing the plight of feral cats through colony management.
- Decreasing the feral cat population in Kinston/Lenoir County.